2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp

2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp

Charles Rickard
I am considering attending the 2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp and would like to find out more about it.  I know it is for sworn law enforcement officers and crime scene and presented by the Center for Advanced Technical Law Enforcement Training, Inc. (CATLET) www.catlet.org Has anyone heard of this camp?

Re: 2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp

Charles--

I do not know anything about the 2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp, or the presenters, but the information on their website looks very good. Based on what they present, I would be inclined to go. You might want to call them and ask for the names and emails of a few of their previous participants so you can contact them and see what they thought of the program.

If you do go to the 2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp I would encourage you to write a review and post it here on the forum so we can all learn more about the program.

Charles Rickard wrote
I am considering attending the 2011 National Crime Scene Investigator's Camp and would like to find out more about it. ...

--Steve