A Deaf CSI Student

deafcsi
Did you know that there are Deaf aviation pilots? If a deaf person can fly an airplane, then why not as a deaf person become a CSI? Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Royce and I am currently a college student studying Criminal Justice. I became deaf ten years ago. It was sudden due to an illness. Since I was not born deaf, I still can speak very fluently and clearly. My hope is that I'm able to obtain gainful employment within a Crime Laboratory. You can communicate with me by pen and paper or the use of today's technology. My other hope is that a CSI agent will respond to this post. I would love to know what's it like to work a REAL crime scene. Thanks for reading.
A Deaf Crime Scene Investigator

Re: A Deaf CSI Student

Sarah
There are some great articles and videos on this website about what it takes to become a crime scene investigator. Check them out and good luck!

Re: A Deaf CSI Student

deafcsi
Thank you so much for your reply. I will check it out.
A Deaf Crime Scene Investigator