-Sacrifices/drawbacks?
-Are there any special qualities or charicteristics your job requires?

Laurie Laurie

Re: A few urgent questions for a school project

Hi,
I am a high school student and i am conducting a research project about Crime Scene Investigators. I really need a professional CSI to answer a few short questions for me as soon as possible. They are very simple and will not take more than 10 mintues of your time. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Kelly

1.Name: Laurie
2.Job title: Administrator
3.College/trade school:  N/A in reference to CSI (on the job training)
4.How did u choose your occupation? more money than clerical job
5.Financially, does it let u live the way you prefer? since I'm in charge of 18 people, yes
6.In what ways does your job require you to read or write? read and write memos, reports, emails, directions for equipment.  What you write and how you write it says a great deal about you
-Reward/benefits of you job? to be able to collect the evidence to convict the suspect
-Sacrifices/drawbacks? time consuming, hard work, call out hours, not glamorous like tv is
-Are there any special qualities or charicteristics your job requires?  ability to work alone with little or no direction, curious - want to find out how it happened