A question from a student in China

Posted by Fly.Yang Fly.Yang
Hellow everyone.
I'm a senior high school student in China.Although I'm only 17 years old,I have decided to be a CSI in the future.Now I'm studying hard and learn more knowledge about biology and chemistry that our teachers haven't teached us.
And I hope some kind person can give me some avides about how I should get ready for becoming a CSI.Which college in USA is famous?I plan to study in USA few years later.If I become a USA citizen
,can I work in the crime lab?Wish someone can give me the answers and thank you very much.