Abnormal fingerprints

Amber Soto

Hi there,

This is completely random but I'm hoping maybe someone could help me learn something about my fingerprints! I would love to show you an image but it doesn't seem like I can attach it here! I have done some indepth research and have not found anything  remotely close to what my fingerprints look like.  My prints are scaly looking,  no closed lines at all.  I'm pretty sure it is something pretty unique but would love to know if it is truly a one of a kind characteristic!

Hoping to hear back!

 Thank you for your time,

Amber

Re: Abnormal fingerprints

Amber
Below is a link that should work you my Twitter post about my fingerprints!

Mine is pictured on the left.

https://twitter.com/ambertherosee/status/866318065776173058

Re: Abnormal fingerprints

Hung
i cant access the link you post
CSI

Re: Abnormal fingerprints

CSI
Dysplasia
A medical condition which occurs during the formation of friction ridges resulting in
dissociated ridges.

Ridge units that did not form complete friction ridges due to a genetic cause.
SWGFAST, Glossary - Consolidated 09-09-03 ver. 1.0
http://www.swgfast.org/Glossary_Consolidated_ver_1.pdf

Ridge units that did not form friction ridges due to a genetic cause.
Quantitative-Qualitative Friction Ridge Analysis, David R. Ashbaugh 1999 CRC Press