Advice on how to contact a forensic investigator to perform specific autopsy after death related to involutary Poisons in system

Posted by Loveth Anyanwu Loveth Anyanwu
Advice on how to contact a forensic investigator to perform specific autopsy after death related to involuntary poisons in my system and Life Insurance fraud. My previous post was deleted with out my permission so any advice will help. Mostly deals with involuntary poising both at work and at home with hate crime assaults and etc. such as cover ups and  toxic chemical gas exposure both at work and at home and assaulted on the public streets and etc. this is the short hand of my post form a few months ago that someone removed or deleted with out my permission. thanks.

csi18 csi18

Re: Advice on how to contact a forensic investigator to perform specific autopsy after death related to involutary Poisons in system

Call the Medical Examiner's Office, or Coroner. They are called different things in different parts of the country. Either way, they are the ones who perform the autopsy. this is way too late at this point because the autopsy is usually done the same day or within a few days if they are busy