Age Limit

Sacramentan
I am interested in becoming a Crime Scene Technician/Scientist upon graduation.  Is there an age limit to become part of the CSI team?

Thank you.

Re: Age Limit

jcarter125
hi, how old are you?

Re: Age Limit

PJGR
wellm that depends on what agency you're willing to join. some will want at 21 years if age, some 18... of course, there many more factors, but that's a start.

Re: Age Limit

Shelley Watson
Forensic career being full of interesting experiences many people become inquisitive for it. Entering into this career doesn't have any age limit. Different agencies have different scopes for people of different age groups. Even nowadays several colleges are offering associate as well as graduate courses in forensic science technician. There are few top ranked colleges which offer courses in forensic science. http://www.forensicsciencetechnician.net/forensic-science-technician-program-rankings/
These colleges offer accredited programs and covers all the topic areas such as ballistics, accounting, toxicology, computer sciences, and psychology. They have alumni network for there students.
So opting this career is becoming easy day by day with many colleges coming up with lots of courses in forensic science.
Genius is seldom recognized for what it is: a great capacity for hard work.
CK

Re: Age Limit

CK
Hi I am 47 years old but by the time I graduate I will be 49.  I have 18 years of experience in criminal juste, so would that help?