Am I Hirable?

Jordan
I have a misdemeanor for Indecent Exposure, I'm hoping to get it expunged, but would that hinder my ability to get a job in CSI or law enforcement in general, particularly with Federal agencies such as FBI? Thank you!

Re: Am I Hirable?

Wally Lind
Get it expunged, and make sure the expungement order gets to the arresting agency and the jail (if any). Make sure that fiends, relatives, and neighbors will not mention it to background investigators. I don't know the circumstances of your arrest, but anything that makes you look like a sexual deviant is very bad. That's not always the case in these matters, so if you can explain it as an error in judgement (went out onto your balcony, in your underwear and your dong fell out, as opposed to flashing the neighborhood 8 year old), then do so, if it comes out.

Re: Am I Hirable?

crimefighter
I think you are hire able for CSI job like Technician or fingerprint related area. But as for FBI is concerned, they require a specific degree which i think is not going to work for you momentarily.