Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Supertony
I am a flashlight seller, now, some private detectives ask me to purchase some flashlights for  investigating criminal scene, for example, mark the blood in the scene. So, do you guys know what kind of flashlights can be used for that?

Re: Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Johnwhite
You can consider
Tank007 UV flashlight[http://www.tank007.com/products_detail/&productId=45b2db80-9361-4f31-b420-3b9462ab9462.html], which can mark the blood in the scene and have some special uses.

Re: Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Luke
flashlight for investigating criminal scene ?
So except powerful white flashlight..
UV flashlight(US people call it black light) is necessary for detection..
It can detect blood,,fingerprint,,many many usage..

Tank007 is a good choice,,price not expensive but works very well

Re: Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Jorge Baptist
Hi, you need find a UV flashlight, here we can recommend Tank007 to you which have many UV flashlight, like TK566, UVLi03, it is good for Mark and blood inspection, examination of crime scene.

Re: Any good flashlight for investigating criminal scene

Joyce
1, multi-wavelength light source (wavelength 405nm) can detecting the blood in the scene, and also can detect all kinds of traces, fingerprints, biomaterial, etc. and take photos; 2, laser light source also can detect the blood        I am a crime scene forensic light source manufacurer, I(hzhl@lightmobile.com) can provide you more information, a radio for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTPk6wYlEA