Any info would help (:

Tain
 Uhm.. I'm really bad at this stuff haha.

But ever since I was 12 (about 2 years ago. I'm 14 now), I've wanted to be a CSI. Though I wanted to kinda get a head start on this stuff.. Since I'm worried I'll fail or something and not end up being a CSI xD

 So if theres anything I should start researching or learning please let me know, tips would help too. (:

edit:

whoops didn't see a edit button. >3>

But if any of you know a good college, That can prove to be helpful. :D

Re: Any info would help (:

Sara Staggs
Here is a extensive list of colleges and universities that offer programs in forensic science, crime scene investigation, etc.  Start researching what area you would like to work in and you'll find out how to prepare for that degree!  http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/csi-training.html

Re: Any info would help (:

Josh
hey, I'm also 14 and want to be a CSI! Those colleges on the link above look pretty good!