As a crime scene investigator/forensic scientists, what is the biggest problem in the career world-wide?

Posted by Erin Tucker Erin Tucker
My name is Erin Tucker and I am a student at East Carolina University, pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice Minoring in Forensics. I am doing a research paper in my English class regarding my future career. In this assignment, we are required to discuss the biggest problem in our field. Because I am not yet a professional, I am researching to find what other crime scene investigators. I was hoping that you would answer just a couple questions so I can include you in my research.

As a crime scene investigator/forensic scientists, what is the biggest problem in the career world-wide?

If you could, what would you do to help solve this problem?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance in my research. Your expertise is greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day