WHAT IS THE PRIMARY IMPORTANCE IN IN THE INTERPRETATION OF BLOODSTAIN PATTERNS?
SHAPE, SURFACE TEXTURE, CIRCULAR DISTORATION OR POINT OF COVERAGE

NFA_23 NFA_23

Re: BLOOD STAIN PATTERNS

E). All of the above.

Let me preface this by saying that while I have had substantial training in BSPA, but I do not consider myself "expert". You really can't say that one is more important than the others, because in some cases, one of the attribues may give you more significant information than the others.

Do you need more detail on why each of the four attributes are important, or is that a good enough answer?