BTK

Liz

BTK

Liz
I'm currently a CSI, and I'm working on a powerpoint presentation. I want to keep it interesting. I'm trying to remember ... During the BTK investigation, the Wichita PD inserted an image into a regular TV broadcast, hoping to get Rader's attention. I want to do that in my powerpoint, only, I can't remember what the image was. I think it was something simple, an apple, maybe?

Google isn't being too helpful, so thanks in advance for your help!

Re: BTK

Stephanie - guest
Is this what you're referencing? Looks like police communicated with him through the newspaper.

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/how_the_cops_caught_btk/
Liz

Re: BTK

Liz
No, I found it. There was a photo of the glasses of one of his victims flashed in a tv news broadcast.