Bachelor's degree

Posted by Mel Mel
I am graduating in December with my A.A. in criminal justice and want to get my B.S. degree to become a CSI and eventually work in a forensic lab. Is it better to have a degree in biology, chemistry, or forensics? I would prefer to get my degree in forensics but there are no colleges close enough to me to attend. I would have to do my classes fully online and would prefer not to do that. I am having trouble deciding what to major in. I live in South Florida. Thank you for your advice.

noah.rufus110 noah.rufus110

Re: Bachelor's degree

Bachelor's degree is the second academic achievement for an ordinary person. In the essay writers UK there are many other academic options and career opportunities.
Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: Bachelor's degree

Crime Labs generally require a hard science degree in Biology, Chemistry, etc...     If you are wanting to do field work a hard science degree is also recommended but you can be hired with criminal justice degrees.