Better late than never. (employment related)

Posted by Kia Williams Kia Williams
I live in the UK and am interested in becoming a fingerprint technician, In the US. Im about to embark on getting a bachelors degree in forensic psychology(one of my big interests) via the Open University  but while qualified and useful I'd prefer to have primarily a job as a fingerprint lab tech.

Advice and information would be great, there's a fair bit of conflicting information around about entry requirements and training for the job of fingerprint tech (hope to go beyond aiming for print examiner), there also seems to be next to no jobcentre adverts in the UK for Law enforcement Fingerprint work.