Blood Pattern analysis

Danniela
Hello, I'm a high school student and I'm working in this project about blood pattern analysis and I would like to ask you some questions about this field.

What are the educational requirements to become a blood patter analyst?

Do you need any special license to work?

Are you still studying in order to maintaining  yourself update with the field and technology?

There are some TV series as DEXTER or CSI which show us how the life of an blood pattern analysis can be at work, are this conceptions relevant to your daily work?

How is a daily day of work?

What is approximately your salary?

In DEXTER we see different types of experiments that he does in order to know how a person was killed in CSI we can see this two, are this experiments real or you use a different method?