Blue star luminol help needed

Frankmia
I used blue star magnum luminol to detect blood inside an apt. The blood did light up an intense blue, but when I spray the wood floor almost everywhere I spray lights up a yellow greenish color. Not sure if this stuff just normally lights up yellow green by itself and just blue where blood was or is all the yellow green glow an indication of blood. If it is, then almost whole floor would be indicated.
Thanks

Re: Blue star luminol help needed

Frankmia
Anyone familiar with Bluestar ?

Re: Blue star luminol help needed

We use Bluestar.    There is a faint glow after you spray it onto a surface.    It will react to some cleaners but doesn't have the same intensity and duration as the reacting with blood.