Please leave a comment or contact me via email :ducanhb16d41@gmail.com
Many thanks

csi18 csi18

Re: Book/paper on lighting method at crime scene

not sure what you mean about lighting "method". We just use house-lights and flashlights. We use camera flashes. If you mean specialty lighting to locate biological evidence, search the internet for ALS (alternate light source) or FLS Forensic Light Source. Any crime scene book you pick up will mention it. There are boatloads of articles written online for free if you search those terms.