Brief Interview with a High School Student

Brief Interview with a High School Student

Nina Schulz
Hello, my name is Nina Schulz.  I am a freshman at Notre Dame Cathedral Latin in Chardon, Ohio.  My dream job would be to become a forensic criminalist.  I was wondering if I could do a brief interview with you or one of your employees.  My list of questions are below.
What do you do on a everyday basis at your job?
How many hours do you typically work weekly?
What do you enjoy most about your job?
What do you least about your job?
What advice do you have for anyone who wants to pursue a career as a criminalist?
What made you want to become a criminalist?
What kind of education did you have in college to become a criminalist?
Do you have more of an office or hands on job?
Has your job had a negative affect on you since you sometimes have to deal with the death of someone?
Do you think more kids around my age should pursue a job as a criminalist and why?