CSI Effect

Amanda
Hello!

I hope all is well! Im a graduate student doing research and I need help. I was wondering if people could help me out and take my survey. The survey must be completed by a crime scene investigator or in the forensic field. The link to the survey is below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFV5LXH

If clicking on the doesn't not work, please just copy and paste the web address box.

It is quick and should not take more than 5 minutes. Also, If you could pass it along to your fellow forensic scientist, I would really appreciate it!
‚Äč
Thank You!