CSI Marker App

Scott Voit
There is a new App available for the IPhone and IPad.  The CSI Marker app is available at the Apple App Store.  The app is designed to assist Crime Scene Investigators to place a professional marker in every photo.  The App allows you to pick from four changeable spools of letters and numbers to dial in your evidence numbers with the flick of a finger.  You can also add your Department Name,  Crime Class, Complaint # along with a compass arrow.  I hope you like it!
csi

Re: CSI Marker App

csi
i will remember that in case i forget my camera and need to use my phone to document a crime scene.

Re: CSI Marker App

Scott Voit
Actually, this App is not intended to replace your camera.  It is designed to replace your having to scribble case info on the back of a business card to place in your photo.  It can also be very useful when back at the Department or Lab when breaking down evidence such as a backpack or purse.  You still need to remember your camera!