CSI PROJECT FOR 10TH GRADE

Posted by khayla whitfield khayla whitfield
How did you select this occupation and what are the educational requirements for becoming a crime scene investigator?

HergersLady HergersLady

Re: CSI PROJECT FOR 10TH GRADE

I selected this job because I want to help families have closure for there loved ones that were cictims of violent crimes. I also choose this profession to catch the bad guys.
Education depends on the agency you work for. Some high straight our of high school. Some require a 2 year associates degree and some require a 4 year degree
Hope this was helpful.
Bright Blessings,
HergersLady