CSI Schooling

crazy8_ash
I want to know how much education is really needed toward becoming a crime scene investigator. Are bussiness classes necessary for the field? I am currently pursuing my A.A. and want to tranfer to a university that offers a degree with classes that will be helpful in finding a job maybe in a police station/crime lab. I have 3 choices for schools that im looking into: Johnson and Whales Univ. (Criminal Justice), University of Central Florida (Forensic Science), and Florida Gulf Coast Univ. (Criminal Forensic Studies). Any help is really appreciated!

Re: CSI Schooling

Sara Staggs
I would suggest that you thoroughly read this sites section on How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator (http://crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html).  It has much of the information you are looking for, and then some!