CSI Survey

Chao Zheng
Hello,

My name is Chao Zheng and I am a graduate student at the University of Florida.

For a group project, I'm conducting market analysis with the purpose to survey agencies to find out how they handle crime scene investigation and the capabilities of departments. Would you mind filling out an online survey that will only take 2 minutes to complete? I would greatly appreciate it as it will be useful information for my study and project.

To begin the survey, please click the link below.

Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

Thanks again for your participation!

Sincerely,

Chao Zheng

University of Florida
M.A. of International Business Candidate
Hough Graduate School of Business

Re: CSI Survey

Wilson CSI
Tried the link but it didn't work.

Re: CSI Survey

chad
the link is not working for me either. is the survey still active?
chad @ Crime Museum