CSI Wannabee

Lea

CSI Wannabee

Lea
I'm a 33yr old South African citizen with around 12yrs experience in admin who would really like to pursue a career in crime scene investigation/lab tech but the opportunities in South Africa to do this are seriously lacking and the $ cost to study correspondence with a US college is just too expensive for me to afford from here. Are there ANY public/private companies/labs out there that would consider someone like me for an internship postion that would allow me to work while I study?