CSI or CSI technician

Posted by Eljohnson Eljohnson
What is the difference between a CSI and a CSI technician?

Sara Staggs Sara Staggs

Re: CSI or CSI technician

Here is the link to the Employment page: http://crime-scene-investigator.net/employment.html

Read through some of the job postings (open and expired).  The "duties" description will give you information about what different job titles mean.  Keep in mind that duties done by certain job titles may vary slightly from agency to agency, and state to state.
Taylor Taylor

Re: CSI or CSI technician

a CSI works on the feild and a CSI tech is in the lab
Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: CSI or CSI technician

There are a lot of names out there for our area:  CSI, Crime Scene Analyst, Identification Tech, Identification Officer, Crime Scene Tech, Scene of Crime Officer, Forensic Tech, Forensic Analyst, etc...  Even though they each have different names each one of the above are job titles that I know of that go out into the field and do Crime Scenes.