CSI's to visit a school or skype with students

CSI's to visit a school or skype with students

Carly B
Hi all,
I'm a physics teacher in Denver, CO and curious if there are any Crime Scene Investigators who might be willing to discuss the applications of physics to investigating a crime.  For example, my students are researching fictitious crimes of people jumping out of tall buildings or being pushed based on velocities and trajectories.

Is anyone in Denver that's willing to visit a high school or willing to skype in and video chat with my classes and have kids ask you questions?
Thanks!