CSI

Maria
Hi! I am the russian student of the Saint-Petersburg State University, Biological Faculty.
I realy want to be a crime scientist, but the problem is that in Russia we haven't got such departments like Crime Justice or Forensic Crime Science.
Well, actually we have some simular places, but if you want to get there you must study in the Humanitarian Universities.
So, as you can see, people, who work in such departments don't need to know anything about science, so they don't.
I really need help, because I am afraid that after my graduation I won't find any job.
In Russia we have got problems with an employment in such areas like science and medicine.
The averange salary of the scientist or the doctor in small cities is about $4.800 - 5000 a year.
But the most funniest thing is that usually they just can't find any workplace.
My problem is that I can't be a doctor after my graduation, even if I have anatomy in the course. But places, where biologist is wanted aren't numerous.
Also I've got hard Physics, Maths, 4 diffrent Chemystries, Fungi, Protozoa, Plants, Procariots, Algae, Biology and many others subjects.
I'm from another city and I really worked hard to get in this University - one of the best Universities in our country.
But now I've realised that if I stay here, all my efforts will be in vain.
I don't know what I need to do, because I hardly imagine the aspects of education in the USA.
So, please, help me, if you can.
I need to know:
1) Can I study in your country for the Forensic Crime Scientist?
2) What I need to do to get in one of your Universities?
3) Do you have any special programms for the foreigneers? I mean: to be transferd in one of your Universities during my studies? Or I must have a Bachelor Degree?
4) Do you have a free education? If you don't, do you have any social programms?
5) Do you have any age restrictions? (I'm 18, by the way.)
6) What exams should I pass (exept English)?
7) Are there any health restrictions?

P.S Thanks for your attention and sorry for my bad English. I'm working on it.