Camcorders

Courtney B.
Recently the administrations would like us to record live video of when officers enter to serve a search warrant from a distant. As well record the entry and exit of the scene. As of now we only have a Nikon D3100 for our photograph but we used it to record video. Problem is the video and microphone isn't up to par. The department wants to purchase a camcorder, if anyone has suggestions on which on to purchase that would be wonderful.

Re: Camcorders

Wilson CSI
I curious why the administration is wanting to do that?