Can I apply for Crime Scene Investigator in other Country ?

Can I apply for Crime Scene Investigator in other Country ?

singhbhavyaa
Hi,

I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
(My other skills includes: software handling, image and audio files processing, network and data management.)

I want to know that can I apply for becoming a CSI in a country in which I don't have a nationality?
[I have never been to other country but I have taken GRE & TOEFL as I am planning for a master's degree in Biomedical engineering or Forensic Science]

Also, what type of training program do I need to take for becoming eligible as a Crime Scene Technician?

Regards

BS