Can I work in Forensic in USA

Apa

Can I work in Forensic in USA

Apa
Hello Friends,

I am from India & I have done my masters in Forensic Science from the top institute in India & also I have been working with the Govt organisation for more than 2 years now.

I want to enter into the real Crime Scene Investigation & lack the scope in my country, hence I want to join USA CSI.

It would be great if someone could help me with the required information like if I can join a job & what is the qualification required for the same?

Look forward.

Thanks.

Re: Can I work in Forensic in USA

Apa—

To work in the United States you must have legal status to work in the United States.

To work as a non-permanent resident in the United States you would have to find an employer who will sponsor you for a temporary worker visa for a job opening they have. Since there are a lot of USA citizens applying for the CSI and forensic jobs, it will be difficult for you to get an agency to go to the trouble of sponsoring you unless you have a lot of experience or a speciality they really want. And most agencies want career employees, not temporary workers.

Another way to work legally in the United States would be to get a Green Card (Permanent Residence). It is possible to get a Green Card through a job offer. (You may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States. Most categories require an employer to get a labor certification and then file a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, for you.)

Here is a listing of over 250 Crime Scene Investigator and Forensic Scientist jobs in the United States (the most complete listing on the internet). Look through the job listings to see what the different agencies require in education and experience.

Apa wrote