Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician

Posted by MACSI MACSI
Hello. I am a college student in my last semester earning my A.S. degree in Crime Scene Technology. For one of my English Composition 2 assignments is to write a career research paper. I am required to interview a professional in the field of the career that I chose. I would like to know if there is anyone that is working in this field who would please answer about 10-15 questions? If you are interested, please respond and I will post the questions so that you can provide your answers.  My assignment is due November 17, 2019. I would like to have a response with answers to my questions by no later than November 10, 2019. Thank you, kindly.

Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician

I will be happy too.
MACSI MACSI

Re: Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician

Thank you. I will send you my questions today. I really appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Michelle Appleby

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 11:07 Wilson CSI [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will be happy too.

To unsubscribe from Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician, click here.
NAML
MACSI MACSI

Re: Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician

Questions for my career research assignment
1. Where are you employed? How long have you been a Crime Scene Technician?

2. What degree or special training do you have that is essential for your position as a Crime Scene Technician?

3. Do you often work with the medical examiner or pathologist?

4. What type of stress or pressure is involved in this field of work?

5. How often do you have to appear in court and provide testimony as an expert witness?

6. What credentials must a crime scene technician have to have the opportunity to advance to a homicide detective?

7. What have you done to improve your knowledge or training as a crime scene technician? Has it increased your salary?

8. What are the typical daily duties for your position as a crime scene technician?

9. How does your career affect your daily social life including your family, friends Etc?

10. Do you often work and on call 24/7 shift?

11. How do you emotionally prepare and deal with the daily scenarios that you encounter in this field?

12. How much time would you consider devoting yourself to your family life versus your position as a crime scene technician?

13. What educational recommendations would you suggest to one who is interested in this field of work?

14. There are many law enforcement agencies that do not require employees to be sworn officers to be crime scene technicians. Would you recommend enrolling in the police academy for advancement for a career in forensic science?

15. What is the average salary for a crime scene technician? With specialized training, are there opportunities for an increase in salary? If so, what specialized training would be considered?

Thank you for taking the time to provide answers to my questions for my college career research paper.

Sincerely,

M. Appleby

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 14:00 MACSI [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you. I will send you my questions today. I really appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Michelle Appleby

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 11:07 Wilson CSI [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will be happy too.

To unsubscribe from Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician, click here.
NAML
MACSI MACSI

Re: Career Research paper - Crime Scene Technician

I have posted my questions for my career research paper. If you have time, please respond as soon as possible. Anyone else who is interested, you are more than welcome to answer these for me. My assignment is due this Sunday. Thank you.