Career

Posted by Ben S. Ben S.
Excuse me sir, I am just wondering if by any chance I could ask you to answer a couple of questions. The question are to complete a school career project. If possible before February 25, 2010.

1.      Q:     How did you decide to enter this field?

2.      Q:     What kind of education and training do you have?

3.      Q:     What are your activities and responsibilities on the job?

4.      Q:     What do you like best about your job?

5.      Q:     Is there any specific advice you would give to a person entering this field?