Catch 22 Problem

CSI Dream
I am looking for any help/suggestions I can get.
I am having a continual catch 22 problem of not being able to get a job in forensics because I don't have any experience, but I can't get the experience without getting a job.
I have my degree in Forensic and Investigative Science, I've done an internship, and I am currently volunteering my time and knowledge to a small local forensic lab, but am still unable to get a job.
If you have any suggestions on how to break this situation I would be eternally grateful.

Re: Catch 22 Problem

Kasondra
Can you get any letters of reccomendations or references from your internship or volunteer work? Try to meet and talk with as many people as you can in the field and ask if they know of any job openings.  I think the only thing you can do is keep applying.

I'm in the same catch 22, and just graduating, plan on working in crime scene cleanup in the meantime and try to make some contacts.

Good luck