Catch 22

Liz

Catch 22

Liz
So, I graduated in May 2012 with a B-TECH in Criminal Investigations and for my last semester I had to do a 600 hour internship with a Crime Scene Unit. My problem now is that I can't find a job; everyone wants experience. My question to the community is, "How can I get a job for experience if I need experience to get a job?" Guess this doesn't really require an answer, it's more of a vent than anything else.

Re: Catch 22

csidt1
Hi Liz,
Try www.icsia.org I believe that you will find some of your answers :-)
Mack

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Liz [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
So, I graduated in May 2012 with a B-TECH in Criminal Investigations and for my last semester I had to do a 600 hour internship with a Crime Scene Unit. My problem now is that I can't find a job; everyone wants experience. My question to the community is, "How can I get a job for experience if I need experience to get a job?" Guess this doesn't really require an answer, it's more of a vent than anything else.

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Catch-22-tp7572931.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML

--
CSIDT- International ~~  www.csidti.org,   www.feinc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

Re: Catch 22

EFDCSI
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Liz

Re: Catch 22

Liz
I was told by a friend to apply for anything meeting the education requirements that you have, once they run out of people with field experience, they have to look somewhere if they want the job filled, right? Good luck!