Certs

KO

Certs

KO
I am new to the forensic field. I just received my BS in Forensic Science. The process for obtaining recognition in the field is not an easy sale without at least one year prior experience. I was wondering what certificates I could apply for (i.e. IAI), many of them seem to require me to become a member of some sort. Where can I go to study and get certified?

Re: Certs

Nicole
For the IAI you can go to the website to learn about the study material but you will not be able to be certified without at least one year of work experience and 40 hours of training classes.