Civilian Crime Scene Investigator/ Evidence Custodian

Civilian Crime Scene Investigator/ Evidence Custodian

Randy Mockler
We are implementing a Civilian Crime Scene Investigator/ Evidence custodian and are in need of examples of Department policies regarding this if any Department has such.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Civilian Crime Scene Investigator/ Evidence Custodian

Elizabeth
My department has both, civilian CSI and Evidence Techs. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give up our policies. However, if you would like to know (generically) how we work, let me know!
EFB

Re: Civilian Crime Scene Investigator/ Evidence Custodian

EFB
I am a little late to the party on this thread, but if you still need help I am the Property Evidence Crime Scene Technician for my agency.  You are welcome to contact me as well.