Civilian crime scene technicians in us - which states?

Civilian crime scene technicians in us - which states?

Marie
Hi,

I am a qualified crime scene investigator working in the uk with 6 years experience, with degree and Durham diploma in cse. I am hoping to find a crime scene technician job in the us with the police force sponsoring me for a h1b visa.

I was just wondering which states had civilian csis as I know not everywhere does. It would be useful to know where to concentrate search, though I know the chances of getting a job are pretty slim I do have a lot of experience/training in a large police force.

If anyone could help that'd be great,

Thanks.