Clubs/organizations

Posted by Janice Janice
Hello all, I have heard that it is important to become part of a club (because it will help get a job). If this is true; do you know any clubs that are highly known? I am working on my BS at UCF and can't wait to be done so I can get a career going. Thanks for any input.

Janice Janice

Re: Clubs/organizations

As I read what I wrote it sounds like I just want the job, but I have heard that clubs/organizations do a lot of things that help keep you up to date on things. I would like to be involved in a club/organization. I am getting a BS in Forensic Science (if that was unclear too :) )
Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: Clubs/organizations

Look to join as a student member of the IAI.  www.theiai.org