College Degree

Symantha
As of right now I am a Natural Science major with a specialization in Forensic Science and a minor in Psychology. However, this college does not seem to be benefiting me. No kind of internships, or any kind of help in the forensic field besides a couple of basic classes. My goal in life career wise is to become a CSI or work for the FBI at some point. I was thinking of changing my major to Psychology and a minor in Forensic Science, or change schools completely where i major in Forensic Science and not Natural Science. I cannot obtain a handle on all of the Biology and Chemistry. I'm very lost lately, any help is much appreciated.