College Research paper

tyrell
Hi! Good Day to all!

I'am Tyrell 18 years of age, am a College student from the Philippines. I have some research paper that working on. My topic is about "Criminal Minds" I choose this topic because i love watching CSI and other Crime solving show. I'm asking for a little help and suggestion if its okay.

When I hear the word "Criminal Minds" the first thing that comes in my head is Human Behaviour.

Here's my question: What else can I put to my research paper when it comes in this topic?

Sorry for the bad English.