College student

Sadiexo
Hi, my name's Sadie. I've been thinking about going into forensics for my major. I've recently have been going to school for Early Childhood Education but realized it's not for me. I know it's a big step to go from ECE to Forensics but I've had an unsettling childhood where I feel very passionate about this field. Ive just wanted to see what some people felt or how people KNEW that their field was for them. For an example, how did you KNOW you guys wanted to be a CSI, or to go into the Forensics field at all?