Cost for training

KP

Cost for training

KP
If I wanted to get training to be a criminal investigator how much would it cost all together or could you pay in chunks?

Re: Cost for training

widget1944
I suggest you visit your nearest major police station, be ingratiatingly polite and ask what the costs are and whether you can pay by instalment. If this is your first time of study and you are below a certain income, you might get a discretionary maintenance grant or loan. I hope this helps

Best wishes

Fiona Johnston

On 11 January 2017 at 23:08, KP [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If I wanted to get training to be a criminal investigator how much would it cost all together or could you pay in chunks?

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Cost-for-training-tp7574245.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML