Courtroom testimony

Moe

Courtroom testimony

Moe
Hello,

I am looking for any books that involve crime scene and courtroom testimony.  I was recently hired as a CST and although I have worked in a volunteer capacity as a crime scene technician for quite some time, I have never actually been called into court.  Do any of you know any books or materials that may be helpful when it comes to testifying in court in relation to crime scene investigation?  Thank you for your time.

Re: Courtroom testimony

Wilson CSI
I haven't seen any testimony books.    But Ron Smith and Associates or Forensic ITC Services offer a good court room testimony class.