Thanks

Vette67

Shannon Marie Shannon Marie

Re: Crime Scene Evidence-

An act of unconscious shame, probably not remorse or he would have hid her, or buried her complete enough not to have been found. If I were to profile only on the information, I would have to say that he was young early 20s, so would be in his 60s now, probably went on to be a pedophile, may have been caught, unless there's other cases that escalated in the past 40 years.
It is sad to think that idiots still out there.