Crime Scene Investigation Tech-As A Business

Crime Scene Investigation Tech-As A Business

Bridgett
Hi I am a former police officer, I left the department to pursue my dream of being a business owner.  I started a drug testing company for urine, blood, hair analysis, and breath alcohol testing but always wanted to get into CSI work.

I do not want to work as an employee for an agency, but rather implement this as part of a service that I offer at my company.   My questions are; Is there a need for independent CSI organizations? What agencies work with independent CSI organizations?

Re: Crime Scene Investigation Tech-As A Business

Wilson CSI
If you got experience you could do consultant work.

Re: Crime Scene Investigation Tech-As A Business

Bridgett
Thank you Wilson,

Do you have any suggestions?

Re: Crime Scene Investigation Tech-As A Business

You could contact defense attorneys to offer your services.