Crime Scene Investigation courses

Jack
Hello, i currently live in the UK but want to live in America once i finish high school. i am doing a-levels in chemistry biology maths physics. what courses are available for me in california, i have tried searching but its a bit confusing. any help on courses for me, because i am from uk i dont really understand grade point averages or post-graduate or undergradute courses. any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Crime Scene Investigation courses

Jack--

There is a listing of schools in California on our Campus Based Programs - USA page.

Grade point averages refers to an average of the grades for a given period of time (such as the Bachelor's Degree grade point average qualifying one to enter a Post Graduate program).

Undergraduate courses are the Bachelor Degree level courses (first four years of college leading to a Bachelor Degree).

Post-graduate courses are the courses for Masters and PhD Degrees.

Jack wrote
Hello, i currently live in the UK but want to live in America once i finish high school. i am doing a-levels in chemistry biology maths physics. what courses are available for me in california, i have tried searching but its a bit confusing. any help on courses for me, because i am from uk i dont really understand grade point averages or post-graduate or undergradute courses. ...

--Steve

Re: Crime Scene Investigation courses

Jack
Hello Steve, is there any courses you recommend near or in Los Angleles? i wont be moving for two years yet.