Crime Scene Investigation

Karen Lopez Tovar
What do we have to study to be a Crime Scene Investigator??

Re: Crime Scene Investigation

Karen—

Science (biology), mathematics (trigonometry), and technical writing.

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 250 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

Karen Lopez Tovar wrote
What do we have to study to be a Crime Scene Investigator??