Crime Scene Investigator/Advice

gradman88
Hello All,

Looking for some advice I'm currently a graduate student studying at Capella University and will be done in September with my degree in public safety with concentration in forensic science. I also am studying to the take the criminal investigator exam through ACFEI. I was just wondering is there anything I can do to make myself more marketable to employers and improve my chances of becoming a crime scene investigatior? Are there any certifications i can get that will make me more marketable?  Any advice would be great.

Re: Crime Scene Investigator/Advice

Wilson CSI
A lot of certifications you can't get until you have some years of experience under you.   Such as the IAI certifications.