Crime Scene Investigator Interview

Meghan Smith
Hi, my name is Meghan smith and I am doing a paper on my future profession in my career choice. I want to interview a crime scene investigator and just ask a few questions about the writing done in the field. Anyone that could help me with this interview and is willing to answer a few questions I would greatly appreciate the help!

Re: Crime Scene Investigator Interview

Elizabeth
What are your questions?

Re: Crime Scene Investigator Interview

Eddie
I have do the same kind of project. If anyone can help here are the questions I need to answer.
    What agency are they affiliated with?
    Who is the person?
    What is their role/job?
    What profession or job do they hold regarding Forensic Studies?
    What population do they work with?
    What services do they provide?
    Is there a cost for their services?
    Why did they choose their current position?
    How does this professional believe they are helping society?
    What type of training, experience, and education does this professional have?
    How and why did this professional enter their desired field?